Spirit Airlines takes off with Las Vegas job fair
LAS VEGAS, Nev. – Low-cost carrier Spirit Airlines is looking to hire 500 flight attendants and is holding a job fair in Las Vegas to find 80 to 85 of them. Job interviews will be held June 23 and candidates should apply online.
Job requirements for the flight attendant positions include:
- 21 years old and above (senior citizens welcome to apply)
- College degree is preferred, must have a high school diploma or GED
- 5 feet tall or above without shoes
- Able to lift 40 pounds from floor to shoulder level
- Able to reach aircraft overhead bins and storage areas
Spirit Airlines operates more than 300 flights daily to 56 destinations, operating 65 planes with plans to operate 144 planes by the year 2021. The company plans to hire up to 1,500 workers this year.
Source: Vegas Inc.